Welcome To My Blog

Name: Henry Cyin
Gender: Male
Age:18
Hobby: Singing & Play instrument, Learning(Science), Bakery, Sports, Martial Arts.
Interest & Academy: Science(Physics, Chemistry, Biology)

Monday, October 1, 2012

I decorate my hostel room 01

1 October 2012 - I saw that my hostel room was kinda too simple and no decoration, and also the table was stashed with stationery, so I need to clean up the mess and make some decorations. Well, at first I clean up and organize those items on my working table, secondly I hang flashing lighting which I bought it from Econsave, KL Festival City, Danau Kota there just for RM6.90 while I'm buying food stuff there. Items that sold in Econsave were very low price and their own-branded products quality was satisfying and affordable!! I used to go to KL Festival City for this and also for relaxation with air-condition indoor environment. That's all for today, enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment